Saturday, August 3, 2013

Things I Do Not Understand, Episode 2


Also observed at the March NAC. (Where, evidently, I encountered a lot of things I did not understand.) 




My first question was: what the #$%&* is this?

My hypothesis, after (gingerly) examining it: a pair of men's compression shorts. Which only leads to more questions. Does compressing your, um, bum, really increase your performance? 

It also bears a distressingly resemblance to a girdle. Doesn't that tape look like it is designed to Shape and Lift? Do guys really care that much how their tushies look while they are fencing? 

Last question: how the heck do you lose something like this at a competition? 

Wait, don't answer that.


1 comment:

  1. It looks like someone was trying to cosplay "Tron" underneath their uniform....

    ReplyDelete