Sunday, May 5, 2013

Something Old


Everyone has gear that they just can't get rid of.

Badger paws. Comfy, but with holes
Whether for sentimental reasons (first NAC?) or superstitious (lucky glove/socks/etc.) I think most of us have particular items that should have been retired long ago.

Me, I still have my first mask (around 12 years old), complete with stamps to my first competitions:


I also hang onto an old friend's glove as a memento.



Then there is Badger's coach, who has had this jacket for so long that the patches have assumed a character of their own.
Badger says it looks like a map of Africa. She usually aims for Mali, or Chad.
What have you got lurking in your bag?


--Allison

Do you have a stash like this?

Badger says: old friend--2 years, 6 NACs, 
2 Nationals. Now, too many dents

No comments:

Post a Comment